Monday, June 10, 2013

Auto-Erotic Exhibitionism

likewildlife: Me gusta tu lengua porque parece pequeña cuando...



likewildlife:

Me gusta tu lengua porque parece pequeña cuando me lames.

hideyhide99: Haha that's hilarious! And a great idea.



hideyhide99:

Haha that's hilarious! And a great idea.

Handy in the car. Nice.



Handy in the car. Nice.

openbooks: 2009, Hollywood Hills.A friend going for a friendly...



openbooks:

2009, Hollywood Hills.
A friend going for a friendly swim.

great shot

Photo



memyselfjenn: #me Nice peach



memyselfjenn:

#me

Nice peach

holy macro.



holy macro.

LoL



LoL

Photo



theartofthree: Breakfast Pairings … nsfw



theartofthree:

Breakfast Pairings … nsfw

The way her lips just wrap around that thing is just fantastic.



The way her lips just wrap around that thing is just fantastic.

wheelintheskype: I want to feel your tongue all over my...



wheelintheskype:

I want to feel your tongue all over my cock!

This is one of the best feelings.

reblog if you want some boobs in your inbox.

myfingersroundherthroat:

And by inbox I mean face, obvs

dirtysexyslut: omgcumonme: curiouslybi: cumnbi: sexcouple: l...



dirtysexyslut:

omgcumonme:

curiouslybi:

cumnbi:

sexcouple:

love how their cocks pulse as they fill the pussy with cum

great vid

Not gonna lie…That's exactly the pulsating that I want to feel in my mouth!!!!

I want to run my lips all over his balls, taint and asshole so when his shaft starts to pulse I know her pussy is about to gush cum all over my face.

I love being able to feel that. I had an ex that did it every single time. God I loved having him finish in my mouth just so I could feel it.

It's been quite a while, so I figured some great shots of...







It's been quite a while, so I figured some great shots of me and a dear friend were due. I love how her little clit peeks out when she pulls back on her bush. She squeezed a great little load out of me.

I love up-close shots



I love up-close shots

The second half of the gangbang video. I love slapping her pussy...



The second half of the gangbang video. I love slapping her pussy with both my cock and my hand.

A nice video from a gang bang I was at a while back. She was...



A nice video from a gang bang I was at a while back. She was such a hot slut. Just look at how my cock spreads her pussy!

mydrippingcum: in love Love it.



mydrippingcum:

in love

Love it.

Some old photos of me in action


I knew I had a shot like this.


And this is why I prefer a good bush :-)


Mid-Squirt

Some old photos of me in action

No comments:

Post a Comment