Wednesday, June 5, 2013

~Tainted Love~

Personal hygiene

subbieblackgrl:

Please brush your teeth, use deodorant and wash your body.

It's important.

Thank you.

Photo



demimondaine-eveil: showmewhatimmisssing: Pretty Want please.



demimondaine-eveil:

showmewhatimmisssing:

Pretty

Want please.

naggisch: (via TumbleOn)



naggisch:

(via TumbleOn)

naggisch: secretdreamlife: http://secretdreamlife.tumblr.com ...



naggisch:

secretdreamlife:

http://secretdreamlife.tumblr.com

(via TumbleOn)

bellassweetembrace: I want you here, between my creamy...



bellassweetembrace:

I want you here, between my creamy lips…

bella ;-)

wickedfemdom: wickedfemdom: I like this a lot. Again, and...



wickedfemdom:

wickedfemdom:

I like this a lot.

Again, and again !

Photo



Photo



contracept: following everyone back until i find a tumblr...



contracept:

following everyone back until i find a tumblr girlfriend (: message me if i missed you!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



gigglefuck: wants! needs! desires! especially cuz it has my...







gigglefuck:

wants! needs! desires! especially cuz it has my three favorite things! chocolate, ice creams, and well you know the third hehehehe.

♥ twisted

skindeap:

8-inch chocolate penis that oozes fondant cream… Fresh mint fondant, Valencia orange fondant, Williams Pear liqueur fondant, Mozart chocolate liqueur fondant, Cointreau liqueur fondant and Irish coffee liqueur fondant.

United Indecent Pleasures

dont know whether to eat it eat it or fuck it, or BOTH!

hentaiflower: Tennis - the only game where balls are constantly...



hentaiflower:

Tennis - the only game where balls are constantly in your face.

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment